Fitter-Experienced & Entry Level
- Posted: Jun 15
- Position Type: Temp-to-Perm Full-time
- Level/Salary Range: 18.50
- Benefits: Offered when employee is eligible
- Will Train Applicant: Yes
Roles and Responsibilities
We are currently looking to fill two Entry level Fitter positions in the Lakeland area.
- Monday to Friday : 7am-4pm
- Personal Initiative, Planning and Organizing, Quality/Work Standards/Details, Reliable and Dependable, Result Oriented, Stress Management.
- Teamwork and Collaboration, Accountability/Integrity, Customer/Supplier Focus, Innovation and Continuous Improvement.
- Professional and Technical Skills and knowledge, Safety Awareness
- Review project assignment/instructions from Team Leader
- Review drawings and job traveler for specific requirements
- Participate in tier meetings
- Obtain understanding of task and develop action plan
- Tack assembly together per specifications
- Insure work meets quality standards
- Practice safety in all aspects of the job
- Look for Safety Issues with equipment and processes
If you meet all the requirement please stop and apply in person at On Target Staffing 4250 S. Florida Ave, Lakeland FL 33813
We are currently taking applications Monday to Friday 8:30am to 3:30pm.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.50 /hour
- 3 years of Combination of training and welding experience is required for this position. HS diploma preferable.
- Ability to consistently produce high quality welds on all fabricated components.
- Read and understand fabrication drawings, welding procedures, and shop travelers.
- Must be fluent in English, working with written and verbal communication.
- Must be able to use all welding and cutting equipment. All cranes and fabrication equipment including hand tools.
- Must be able to use a computer for job log in and job information.
- Must have Steel toe boots
- No violent crimes, other background issues will be looked at per case
- Drug Screen will be given the same day of application. Random drug screens will be required as well.